May 27, 2008

Pay-Per-Click Open Question: How to get keywords that work in Google ad words?I sell custom lithophanes and recently started a website. I set up shop and then started doing the pay per click campaigns. Everything was fine the first day on Google, got about 100 hits at .20 a pop but the next day all my keywords were "inactive". I was told to make multiple campaigns and be less generic. Well my keywords pertain to what I sell, lithophanes, gifts, etc. I tried being more specific "custom lithophanes" "customized gifts" but still inactive. My website itself does not allow me to have a lot of keywords in the meta tags because of the low cost which is why I opted for pay per click. Anyone know how in the heck to get decent keywords that aren't so generic and still get hits to a website? The website is www.falvocustoms.com if that helps.


Read community answers to this question. >>>

No comments: